Wednesday, December 10, 2008


We went to the Train Park in Scottsdale...you really need to take your kids if you have not been there. Our family loves going. We went on a train ride and a merry-go-round.  Bear was not in the best of moods due to fatigue and hunger.  Tay chased him all over the park.    I am all about your kid being nice, but this is how it went. We were taking a picture of Bear and we didn't know how it turned out so in the 5 seconds we were reviewing the picture we took this  man came and yelled (with a rather gay voice), "Hey!! How bout you watch your kid throwing sand on my son!!!" Tay and I were just in a state of awe. I mostly wanted to just laugh at him considering his kid was like 8-10 years old and his dad was more bothered by the sand than the son seemed to care and Bear only had time to throw it once.  I thought Tay wouldn't recover to quickly because he just picked up Bear and went to climb a tree. It was funny and awkward to just sit back and watch. Oh well, I hope we make it back around Christmas for the lights! 

1 comment:

Mutt and Karlee Hall said...

Ooooh- I'd be so mad too! I'm surprised Tay didn't say anything! People like that just bug me!! And how cute is that top picture of little miss Bella?? I love that little girl! It was fun seeing you guys at Thanksgiving! Dax kept talking about Boo after we left. And he kept talking about "Alli's Grandpa Dad". It was pretty funny! We love you guys and can't wait to see you again!!